Wednesday 8 February 2012

today Na TODAY

Well today is one of those other days i gotta wake up at 5 a.m to leave my house for 6,just can't wait to start my own thing properly making my own money while i am sleeping sef,that reminds me,we have to pray seriously for nAija all this bomb wahala,GOD SAVE and hElp naij,any way i still know God reigns in this country otherwise only God knows what the state of this nation would have been with all the civil wars and all

I seriously thought all bus drivers were each other brothers keeper and padi o  i did not know they formed levels for themselves too,see conductor with queen's EngLiSH stating that another Oga driver is proud and arrogant,the OGa driver to really potray that he is just not bothered by anyone's opinion of him brings out his BlACK burry 100 to chat or ping in traffic ,my dear QuEEns english Conductor screams out again why dont you buy BB porsche SINCE U ARE NOW A BIG BOY see me see trouble o Queens english conductor and black burry 100 oga driver all this in the inch by inch movement traffic GOD save naiJa.................................WAke UPupp

1 comment: